External articles about corporate wikisEdit
- "Embracing the Wiki Way: Deploying a Corporate Wiki" by Leigh Dodds, Engineering Manager for the IngentaConnect web site. His detailed article on corporate wikis covers the following areas. See also his earlier post on Bootstrapping a Corporate Wiki.
- Establishing need: the Ingenta corporate wiki
- Expanding the experiment
- Choose your wiki
- Build your community
- Stay relevant
- Avoid attachments
- Lay down pathways
- Employ a gardener
- Naming is everything
- Avoiding a wiki explosion
- Guillaume Lerouge's 9 tips for starting a corporate wiki
- Guillaume says you must "give your wiki a soul" and a sense of shared purpose. You should refer to the wiki and not start from scratch. You need to train people, provide help, and listen to them. To keep the wiki going, Guillaume suggests hiring a wiki gardener. See the article for his full list of tips, and his blog for more wiki advice.
- This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.